DFCCIL vacancies 2020 | Announcement for 54 Manager and Executive vacancies Information: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released the Notification for Manager and Executive Jobs. As mention in DFCCIL Manager and Executive Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 54 seats for all candidates. According to Manager and Executive Jobs Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 15 March 2020.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) vacancies 2020 – Apply for 54 Manager and Executive Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the DFCCIL Job Notification Age limit, DFCCIL Manager and Executive Jobs 2020 Education Qualification, DFCCIL Jobs 2020 Selection Process, Manager and Executive Promise Details of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Notification PDF, Central Govt Bharti Pay Salary, DFCCIL Important Dates, Application Fees for DFCCIL Bharti in India, Selection Process. DFCCIL भर्ती 2020, प्रबंधक और कार्यकारी नौकरी के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें, एडमिट कार्ड और DFCCIL आधिकारिक सिलेबस के लिए नीचे ध्यान से देखें। इस पृष्ठ के अंत में, हमने एक सीधा लिंक प्रदान किया है ताकि आप सेंट्रल गवर्नमेंट जॉब्स नोटिफिकेशन पीडीएफ 2020 डाउनलोड कर सकें और इसे जमा कर सकें।
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Manager and Executive|
|Total Posts||54 Seats|
|Start Date||February 15, 2020|
|Last Date||March 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Manager and Executive||Candidate must have a degree of B.E./B.Tech Mining. MBA, PG, M.Tech, CA or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.|
- Starting Date to apply online: February 15, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 15, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for candidates: 18 Years to 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
- The application submission fees for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- The application submission fees for Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: No Fees
- DFCCIL will accept fees through ON-LINE mode only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) may be held at Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi,
Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal and Chandigarh/Mohali depending upon the response received for each centre.
- Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for three (03) “Examination Centres” in the online application format.
- If the number of candidates applying for a particular post is less, then the examination for such post may be conducted at DELHI/NCR only.
- Request for change of date, examination centre and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Payscale for Manager and Executive: Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 180000/-