ICCR vacancies 2020: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has released the Notification for Programme Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, LDC Jobs. Online Application is invited for 32 seats from all candidates. Other details of ICCR Free Job Alert 2021, ICCR New Notification, ICCR vacancies 2021, ICCR Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for ICCR Jobs 2020 & ICCR Official Syllabus provided below.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) vacancies 2020 – Apply for 32 Programme Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, LDC Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for ICCR Bharti 2020 so they can apply for ICCR vacancies 2020. All Aspirants can submit for ICCR Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Central Govt vacancies Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Posts Name||Programme Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, LDC|
|Total Posts||32 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 17, 2020|
|Last Date||April 08, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Programme Officer||Degree from recognized University
b) 7 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/ international relations/ personnel, administrative/ financial matters etc. in Government departments/ autonomous bodies/ Universities/ recognized Research Institutions/ Public Undertakings/ NGOs.
|Assistant Programme Officer||Degree from recognized University
b) 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/ international relations/ personnel, administrative/ financial matters etc. in Government departments/ Autonomous bodies/ Universities/ recognized Research Institutions/ Public Undertakings/ NGOs.
|Assistant||Degree from recognized University|
|Sr. Stenographer||Degree from a recognized University.
b) Skill Test Norms
Dictation: 10 mts @ 100 w.p.m.
Transcription: 60 mts (English), 75 mts (Hindi), only on a computer.
c) Diploma/ certificate course from recognized University/ Institute in Computer application
|Jr. Stenographer||12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
b) Skill Test Norms
Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi), only on the computer.
c) Diploma Certificate Course from recognized University/Institute in computer application
|LDC||12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University
b) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m.in Hindi, on computer
- Starting Date: March 17, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 08, 2020
- Admit Card can be downloaded: April 23, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Maximum Age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Application fee for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment and Submission of Application
- Select Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking for online payment.
- If successful, a confirmation Email Id and SMS will be sent.
- To Download filled-in Application Form click on ‘Click here to download Application Form’ on Dashboard UI and retain a copy of Application for future reference.
- To Download Payment Receipt click on ‘Click here to download Payment Receipt’ on Dashboard UI and retain a copy of Payment Receipt for future reference.
- Payscale for Programme Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, LDC Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
How to Apply
- Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form.
- Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, the system will generate and display the USER ID, which will also be communicated to the candidate by E-Mail and SMS.
- For subsequent login, use this system-generated ‘Login ID’ and password. Upon the first login, a candidate will mandatorily have to change the password
- Under Registration’, the candidate will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Details, Preferred Choice of Exam Cities, etc., upload of photo and signature and payment of Application Fees.
- After a successful online payment of Application Fee, Application Form will be generated. Candidates are requested to download the same for future reference.
- Once the application is submitted no changes can be made, therefore, candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-up the form.
- Request for Change of Category / Entrance Exam Centers after submission of application shall not be entertained/considered under any circumstances.
- A given City or Test Centre may have one or more Test Venues depending on the number of candidates opting for the City.
- The ICCR, however, reserves the right to add any additional centres depending on the number of candidates. Similarly, ICCR can withdraw any identified centre in case of poor or insufficient response. In case of such withdrawal, the candidates will be allotted a nearby centre.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here (A. Programmer)
Download Here (Assistant)
Download Here (sr. Steno)
Download Here (Ju. Steno)
Download Here (LDC)
Download Here (Pro)
|Official Website||Click here|