NRL Jobs 2020: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released the Notification for Apprentice Trainee Jobs. As mention in the NRL Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 101 seats for all candidates. According to Central Govt Jobs Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 10 March 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for NRL Apprentice Trainee Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited vacancies 2020. All Aspirants of Assam can submit for Apprentice Trainee Vacancy 2020.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) vacancies 2020 – Apply for 101 Apprentice Trainee Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the NRL Job Notification Age limit, Numaligarh Refinery Limited Jobs 2020 Education Qualification, NRL Jobs 2020 Selection Process, NRL Apprentice Trainee Promise Details of NRL Notification PDF, Central Bharti Pay Salary, Numaligarh Refinery Limited Important Dates, Application Fees for Bharti in Assam, Selection Process, How to Apply for NRL Jobs 2020, Apprentice Trainee vacancies Admit Card, & Numaligarh Refinery Limited Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Assam vacancies Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Posts Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Total Posts||101 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 25, 2020|
|Last Date||March 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government vacancies|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Apprentice Trainee||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, BA, MA, Law Graduate, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation by a recognized board.|
- Starting Date: February 25, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 10, 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates:18 Years
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma Engineer: Rs. 17000/-
- Payscale for ITI: Rs. 12200/-
- After selection, the contract signing along with all other formalities with RDAT/ BOPTINSDC, as the case may be, shall be carried out. Induction process/ Training as per Govt. directives shall be carried out by Learning Centre, NRL.
- On completion of one-year Apprenticeship Training, performance during the Apprenticeship period will be evaluated as per the procedure prescribed by Government.
- Eligible applicants who wish to apply for the one-year Apprenticeship training will have to register themselves in the Govt. of India website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and get the Apprenticeship Registration number. Filling up the Apprenticeship Registration number is a mandatory field in the online application form.
- Selection shall be made based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- While minimum age shall be 18, there will be no upper age limit for Apprenticeship Training.
- BoPT ( Board of Practical Training) Govt. of India does not allow signing of the Apprenticeship Training contract with candidates after 3 years 3 months from the date of passing the qualifying examination. In line with BoPT’s policy, the candidates having BoPT’s apprenticeship registration number who passed out the qualifying examination more than 3 years ago, shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates will upload the following document at the time of submission of online application:
1 Highest qualification pass certificate as per Seat applied (in .pdf and size 1OOkb max),
2 Highest qualification final Mark sheet as per seat applied (in .pdfand size 100kb max),
3 Date of birth proof – Birth Certificate or HSLC pass certificate(in .pdf and size 100kb max),
4 Caste Certificate other than General(in .pdf and size IOOkb max),
5 Apprentice Registration certificate(in .pdf and size 100kb max),
6 Address proof(Passport/ Adhar Card/ Voter ID/Any other Govt document)(in .pdfand size 100kb max),
7 Passport size photograph(in .jpg and size 40kb max),
8 Signature.(in .jpg and size 20kb max)
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification through E-mail SMS.