Assam Police Jobs 2020: Assam Police has released the Notification for Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer Jobs. As mention in the Assam Police Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 1283 seats for all candidates. According to State Govt Jobs Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 15 February 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for Assam Police Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Assam Police vacancies 2020. All Aspirants of Assam can submit for Police Vacancy 2020.
Assam Police vacancies 2020 – Apply for 1283 Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the Assam Police Job Notification Age limit, Assam Police Jobs 2020 Education Qualification, Assam Police Jobs 2020 Selection Process, Assam Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer Promise Details of Assam Police Notification PDF, Assam Bharti Pay Salary, Assam Police Important Dates, Application Fees for Police Bharti in Assam, Selection Process, How to Apply for Assam Police Jobs 2020, Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer vacancies Admit Card, & Assam Police Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download State vacancies Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Posts Name||Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer|
|Total Posts||1283 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 25, 2020|
|Last Date||February 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer||Aspirants must have a degree in 8th, 10th, 12th by a recognized board.|
- Starting Date: February 25, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: February 15, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates:18 Years to 25 Years
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer and Emergency Rescuer: Check in the official notification.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls. However, the written test may be held range wise/ centrally at Guwahati or other places (s) depending on availability of the number of candidates or as per the convenience of SLPRB. Candidates facing difficulties in submitting an online application may contact on the mobile/telephone numbers given in the guidelines for candidates.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC /Selection Committee, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.