Delhi University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Guest Faculty. The Delhi University vacancy notification is released for 28 seats. According to the official Delhi University Job Notification 2020, the last date for application submission is May 15, 2020. Interested candidates can continue to this article for other details like Delhi University Jobs 2020 Notification, DU vacancies 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Posts Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total Posts||28 Seats|
|Notification Date||April 21, 2020|
|Last Date||May 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||State Government vacancies|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Guest Faculty||Qualification for Guest Faculty will be same, as prescribed for regular teachers of the University in UGC’s Regulation i.e.
1. Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC or CSIR.
- Notification Date: April 21, 2020
- Last Date: May 15, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Guest Faculty Posts: Rs. 50000/-
How to Apply
- Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications
12th standard onward may be sent to the Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry,
The University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by Speed Post. Applications can also be submitted
personally in the office of the Department of Chemistry. Self-attested copies of all certificates
and publications may also be attached with the Application Form.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
The Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
|Notification & Form||Download Here
|Official Website||Click here|