Dyal Singh College vacancies 2020- Dyal Singh College (DSC), Government of Delhi has recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 64 vacancies on the posts of Assistant Professor. The Government of Delhi released the official notification regarding recruitment in the state. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Vacancy through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
Stay tuned with this article for Delhi Assistant Professor Vacancy Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Sarkariresult.com.mx website to know all the latest updates about Delhi Vacancies.
Dyal Singh College Vacancy 2020, Notification Released for 64 Vacancy in Delhi
The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Bharti 2020.
|Organization Name||Dyal Singh College|
|Seats Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Seats||64 Seats|
|Start Date||February 10, 2020|
|Last Date||March 07, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Dyal Singh College vacancies 2020 Seats & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for Dyal Singh College Delhi Assistant Professor vacancies 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
Dyal Singh College vacancies 2020 Seats Age Limit:
- Age Limit and Relaxation Check in the Official Notification.
DSC Vacancy 2020 Application Fees
Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
• Fees for Assistant Professor (if applicable)
• Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
• No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Dyal Singh College vacancies 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Apply: 10 February 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 07 March 2020
Dyal Singh College vacancies 2020 Seats Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor Seats: Rs. 57700/- to Rs. 182400/- & other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Shortlisting of candidates: Criteria and Process
- The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks.
- In case of a tie in the marks of two or more candidates, the candidate having the higher/highest marks at the Master’s level shall be ranked above the other(s).
- For an appointment in the College, all candidates securing 75 marks and above shall be called for interview for posts of Assistant Professors. A minimum of 30 candidates for the first vacancy and I 0 candidates for every additional vacancy shall be called for interview in order of their ranks in the list prepared by the Screening Committee on the basis of marks scored by the candidates. In case the minimum number of candidates as specified above is not available, the benchmark of 75 marks may be progressively lowered, as required until the minimum eligibility as specified in Ordinance XXIV is reached so that this minimum number of candidates shall be called for interview.
- The marks awarded to the candidates during the process of screening of applications shall not have any weightage/credit or merit during assessment/interview of the candidates by the Selection Committee as these marks shall be used only for screening/shortlisting purposes. The time is taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil.and I or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions. Further the period of active service spent on pursuing a research degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave shall be counted as a teaching experience for the purpose of di 1·ect recruitment/ promotion .
- In case of any dispute with regard to screening of the applications, the decision of the Screening Committee scroll be final.
- The status of short-listing will be made available on the dashboards of the respective applicant information.
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor vacancies 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|