HSSC Jobs 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has re-opened the online application for various posts of various departments against advertisement number 14/2019. Eligible and interested can submit for HSSC Jobs Application through online mode. HSSC Online applications are available on HSSC Official website www.hssc.gov.in from 10 February to 17 February 2020.
A total of 754 vacancies are available for the posts of Operator, Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Assistant Manager, Tubewell Operator Pipe Fitter, Legal Assistant, Tracer, Senior Account Clerk, Draftsman Planning, Sub Divisional Clerk, Chargeman Mechanical, Blacksmith, Supervisor, Welder, Turner, Mason, Artificer, Fitter, Electrician, Plumber, Assistant Revenue Clerk, Zilledar, Draftsman(Civil), Junior Draftsman, Tracer and Assistant Draughtsman.
Candidates can check all the information such as educational qualification, required experience if required, selection procedure below.
Advertisement Number – 14/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications – 10 February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17 February 2020
- Closing Date for Fee Submission – 20 February 2020
- Operator – Matriculation with I.T.I Certificate in Mechanical Trade with Experience
- Assistant Manager (Estate): Graduate degree in any discipline and Law Graduate (LLB) degree with at least 02 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com. Passed with minimum 05 years of experience in handling of Accounts in Public Limited Company/Industrial Undertaking/Bank. OR M.Com with a minimum of 02 years of working experience in the same fields.
- Assistant Programmer: Graduate Degree with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized University/Institute.
- Tubewell Operator: 10th Passed with a one-year ITI certificate/Diploma from Polytechnic in Electrical/Mechanical trade with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Pipe Fitter: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in Fitter/Plumber Trade.
- Legal Assistant: Graduate/LL.B. degree with having at least 02 years of experience in Govt./Commercial organizations/Financial Institution/Banks in the drafting of deeds/agreements/terms/conditions/examinations of legal documents and pursuing of legal cases.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 03 years experience OR B.E. in Electrical/AMIE (Electrical).
- Assistant Manager (Utility): Three years Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager (IA): Three years’ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute with a minimum of 02 years experience in the same fields.
- Tracer: 10th Passed with 02 years ITI Certificate/Diploma in Draftsmanship with at least 04 years experience.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 05 years of working experience in a Corporate Field / Environment.
- Senior Account Clerk: B.Com/M.Com. with a minimum of 02 years of relevant experience in handling Accounts in a Public Limited Company or Industrial Undertaking/Bank in the Accounts Stream.
- Draftsman planning: Two years certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 03 years Diploma in Architecture.
- Accounts Clerk: B.Com. Passed from any recognized University.
- Sub Divisional Clerk: B.A. Passed from any recognized University.
- Chargeman Mechanical: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Moulder/Turner/Fitter Trade along with five years of experience in a relevant field.
- Blacksmith: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Blacksmith Trade along with five years of experience in a relevant field.
- Supervisor: 10th Passed with 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of experience in a relevant field.
- Welder: 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Welder Trade along with two years of experience in the respective field.
- Assistant Draughtsman -Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Tracer – Matric with Hindi & Two years of professional experience in Tracing work
- Junior Draftsman – Diploma in Architectural Assistantship with two years experience after qualifying.
- Draftsman(civil).- Matric/10+2 from any recognized Institution or its equivalent. 2. Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher. 3. Diploma in Draftsman civil from any recognized institution
17 to 42 Years
Selection Procedure for HSSC Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Operator, and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam (90 Marks) and Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 Marks)
How to Apply for HSSC Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Operator, and Other Posts vacancies 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode on www.hssc.gov.in from 10 February to 17 February 2020
Category – 1,2,4,5,6,8,10 to 14, 17 & 19
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
Category – 3,7,9,15,16,18 & 20
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 13/-
Sports Authority of India Jobs 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|