KVAFSU Jobs 2020- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Government of Karnataka has recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 61 vacancies on the posts of Veterinary Officer. Stay tuned with this article for Veterinary Officer vacancies Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University vacancies 2020, Notification Released for 61 Vacancy in Karnataka
||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
||January 31, 2020
||February 29, 2020
Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidates must have a Degree or equivalent Qualification.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years – 40 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
- Notification Date: 31 January 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 29 February 2020
- The application submission fees for Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 520/-
- The application submission fees for Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 270/-
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer Posts: Rs. 52650-1250-53900-1450-62600-1650-72500-1900-83900-2200-97100 & other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
|How to Apply
||Offline Form Send Here:
KVAFSU – Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University