Job Notification – UCIL Job Announcement for 136 posts
Post name– Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Posts
Press Launched – 18 May 2020
Closing Date – 22 June 2020
UCIL Recruitment 2020 » Apply 136 Job for Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released UCIL Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Posts. As mention in the “UCIL Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 136. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 22 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this UCIL Jobs article for other details like Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UCIL Jobs 2021, and refer to Governmentjob.page or the official website www.ucil.gov.in.
Posts & Qualification Details
|Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B.Sc, or equivalent qualification by a recognized institute/ board.|
- Starting Date: May 18, 2020
- Last Date: June 22, 2020
- As on April 30, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 25 Years to 35 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Posts: Rs. 32180/- to Rs. 33994/-
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-
April-2020). Admission to Computer-based Online Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
- Exam Cities: The computer-based online examination will be held in 16 Cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 3 examination centers in order of their preferences. In case of a large number of candidates in a particular city, the center opted by the candidate as 1st preference, may not be allotted and the candidate will be asked to appear at 2nd preference. The center (s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of the Application Form. UCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination center or change the center opted by the candidate.
- Computer-Based Online Examination: The Online Exam will be held for the duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|