Job Notification – Western Railway Job Announcement for 42 posts
Post name– Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Posts
Press Launched – 11 May 2020
Closing Date – 10 June 2020
Western Railway Jobs 2020 » Apply 42 Job for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Notification – Western Railway has released WR Railway Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Posts. As mention in the “Western Railway Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 42. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 10 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this WR Railway Jobs article for other details like WR Recruitment 2020 Notification, Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Western Railway Jobs 2021, and refer to sarkariresult.com.mx or the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Posts & Qualification Details
|Junior Clerk-cum-Typist||All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in the category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator, and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800
- Starting Date: May 11, 2020
- Last Date: June 10, 2020
- Check in the official notification.
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Posts: 1900 (GP)/ Level-2
Application Apply Mode – WR Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the Western Railway Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the WR Western Railway Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
- The willing staff who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will be subjected to a written examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arithmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- A total number of questions will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.
- OMR Sheets shall be used for answering the questions.
- In terms of Railway Board’s letter No E(NG)I/2018/PM1/4 it. 14.11.2019 (RBE No. 194/2019), there will be no negative marking in the selection against departmental quota where the panel is arranged in the order of seniority from those qualified.
- The duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|